Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Dental Endodontic Materials||» EDTA Solution 17% 100 mL|
EDTA Solution 17% 100 mL
Product Code : 73
Brand Name : Pyrax
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 600/bottle INR
17% EDTA Solution buffered to neutral pH used for preparation ofroot canals by rapid cleansing and enlarging of root canals.
Method of Use:
- For root canalcleansing and shaping during instrumentation. EDTA Solution helps in openingcalcified canals.
- Disodium EDTA, purified water.
Method of Use:
- Transferportion of solution from the bottle to a disposable syringe fitted with a disposableneedle. Insert the needle into the root canal until resistance is felt and withdraw about2mm. Inject the solution slowly into the canal to irrigate debris and to chelate the canalwalls.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin (allergic contactdermatitis), and eyes. Avoid prolonged inhalation. Do not take it internally. Contact withthe skin may cause irritation, burns of hypersensitivity. If contact with skin occursimmediately wipe off thoroughly with cotton and then wash well with soapand water. If skin rash and sensitization or other allergic reaction occurs discontinueuse and seek medical attention. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinsethoroughly with fresh water and consult a physician. It should not be used withpatients who have a history of severe allergic reaction to any of the components.
- Store at room temperature between 5~ 35oC. Protect from direct sunlight.Close the container carefully after use. Keep away from moisture. Shelf life notaffected after opening if stored in a cool & dry place.
- To be disposed off based on the prevailing rules of the country in which itis used.
- The material has been developed solely for professional dentaluse. Application should be carried out strictly according to the instructions for use.Liability cannot be accepted for damages resulting from failure to observe theinstructions of the stipulated area of applications. The user is responsible for testingthe material for its suitability and not to use for any other purpose not explicitly statedin this instruction sheet. Description and data constitute no warranty of attributes andare not binding.
|Delivery Time||4-5 Days|
|Packaging Details||100 ml Bottle|
|Payment Terms||T/T (Bank Transfer)|
- Supply Ability
- 50bottles Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 4-5 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Other Products in 'Dental Endodontic Materials' category